What’s on offer?
Food and drink differs on match days at the Bristol County Ground, please keep a close eye out for the relevant Match Day information that is sent out directly from the Club to all ticket purchasers ahead of match day itself.
Additional Information on Food & Drink at the Bristol County Ground
- Admission is subject to the ground regulations and no alcohol is permitted to any one day matches. Alcohol is limited to the equivalent of four beers or one bottle of wine per person for LV= Insurance County Championship matches only.
- Please remember that all catering units are cashless.
- If you are queuing for food and beverage at the ground, please ensure that you are wearing a mask at all times and adhere to the COVID Etiquette.
- The maximum order at any time for Alcoholic drinks is four.
- All of our bars use eco-cups. Eco-cups are available at a deposit of £1 per cup and is refundable at the end of the match at each bar.