Monthly charitable donation requests
Gloucestershire Cricket understands that all charitable requests are for important and worthy causes. Given the large and continually increasing number of requests, unfortunately it isn’t always possible to fulfil them all. Therefore, the following guidelines aim to provide clarity and fairness.
- Each month Gloucestershire Cricket will share signed merchandise and complimentary tickets across all formats of cricket.
- Gloucestershire Cricket look to primarily support causes within the county of Gloucestershire, spanning the charitable sector.
- Requests will be compiled throughout a calendar month, and applicants should expect a response within five working days of the month ending.
- Unfortunately, the process is unable to be fast tracked to end before the calendar month, but doesn’t stop unsuccessful applicants re-applying in future.
- Successful requests will be notified and sent ticket vouchers via email or signed items available to be collected immediately from the Bristol County Ground at your convenience.
Please note the following:
- Between October and March there will be five items available per month through our charitable donation requests (one signed playing shirt, one signed bat, three sets of family tickets for future fixtures)
- Between April and September there will be ten items available per month through our charitable donation requests (two signed playing shirts, two signed bats, six sets of family tickets for future fixtures)
- In some cases raffle prizes will have to come from the previous year (playing squad, shirt) as we await the arrival of the upcoming season’s stock
- Gloucestershire Cricket’s Charity Partners Programme creates three impactful partnerships from the charity sector annually. We may already be supporting your chosen organisation in other ways.