1. Gloucestershire County Cricket Club Ltd (the Club) management reserves the right of admission to the ground. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is subject to a current ban.
2. All persons entering the ground are only admitted subject to these ground regulations and the relevant rules and regulations of the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB).
3. All matches will be played in accordance with the rules and regulations of the ECB and within the laws of the game.
4. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the Club management reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice and liability.
5. In the event of a match being postponed, cancelled or abandoned, any refund of the admission charge will be at the discretion of the Club management. Persons entering the ground are advised to retain their ticket stub and/or membership card as this may be required to be produced at a later date.
6. The Club management reserves the right to refuse admission to the ground to, or to eject from the ground, any person who refuses to be searched by any steward, servant or agent of the Club or any Police Officer.
7. In order to gain admission to areas of the ground reserved for members, persons should produce an appropriate membership card/pass and e-ticket when requested by a steward.
8. Alcohol, metal cans or glass containers may not be brought into the ground at any time. Fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, glass vessels, cans, poles, klaxons, megaphones, banners and ‘oversized’ headwear or other similar sharp objects are not permitted.
9. Musical instruments and other noise making devices will be confiscated where their continued use causes nuisance and annoyance to other spectators. Bands are prohibited without the prior written agreement of the Club management.
10. Fancy dress which could be construed as offensive or which has the potential to cause injury, either to its wearer or other spectators or which may restrict the view of other spectators is prohibited.
11. Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted.
12. Any person who used threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language, takes part in indecent or racist chanting, or makes a racist comment will be ejected from the ground and may be arrested.
13. Only persons specifically authorised in writing by the Club management are permitted to offer for sale, or distribute within the ground or on Club property any newspaper, periodical or other article.
14. Persons issued with a specific ticket for a seat must occupy that seat unless instructed otherwise by a steward or other authorised agent of the Club.
15. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden, as is the climbing of floodlight pylons, stands and any other structure forming part of the ground. Smoking in no-smoking areas is similarly strictly forbidden.
16. Unnecessary noise such as that from radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion or annoyance to any person is not permitted in any part of the ground.
17. Any person attempting to enter the ground whilst drunk will be refused admission or being drunk within the ground will be ejected.
18. The consumption of alcohol is permitted only in the bars and other authorised places during the hours determined by the Club management.
19. Any person attempting to gain admission to, or being found within, a section of the ground designated for members only without the proper authorisation may be ejected from the ground.
20. With the exception of persons authorised by Club management and press representatives holding official passes, the taking of photographs or use of video equipment inside the ground is prohibited. In addition, no recording for radio, television or for private purposes, whether for transmission or otherwise, is permitted save with a special authorisation in writing by the Club management.
21. Any person found damaging or defacing the property of the Club will be ejected and may be prosecuted.
22. The riding of bicycles within areas to which spectators have access is prohibited.
23. The drivers of motor vehicles must comply with directional signs and park within marked spaces.
24. Persons bringing dogs into the ground do so at the discretion of the Club and must ensure their animals are kept under control and do not foul Club property.
25. Fires and barbecues are not permitted save with the permission of the Club management.
26. Any person failing to comply with instructions from a steward, police officer or other authorised agent of the Club, will be ejected from the ground.
27. Under no circumstances may any person at the ground use a mobile telephone or other kind of communication device to communicate or in any way transmit any form of commentary, data or other material in relation to a cricket match taking place at the ground for any kind of improper betting or other corrupt or unlawful purpose.
Any person who is reasonably suspected by [the Club] (or its appointed nominees), of acting in breach of this provision unconditionally accepts and agrees that he/she will cooperate with any enquiries made by [the Club] (or its appointed nominees), including by providing his/her name and address, an explanation for his/her suspicious conduct, and/or agreeing that he/she may be photographed and/or filmed by [the Club] (or its appointed nominees).
The person accepts that any such names, addresses, photographs and films may be shared between each of the ECB, all the other first class county clubs, relevant official cricket authorities and any relevant police and crime prevention authorities, for the purposes of any criminal investigations or proceedings, in connection with any investigation into a potential breach of domestic or international cricket anti-corruption rules and/or to enable the ECB and the other first class clubs to give reciprocal effect to any ban on entry which is subsequently imposed by [the Club]. Personal data collected under this provision will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
28. PERSONS ARE ADMITTED TO THIS GROUND SUBJECT TO THEIR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE GROUND REGULATIONS. ENTRY TO THE GROUND SHALL CONSTITUTE UNQUALIFIED ACCEPTANCE.
THE CLUB MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT FOR ITS CLUB STEWARDS, SERVANTS, AGENTS AND POLICE TO REMOVE FROM THIS GROUND ANY PERSON WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS, OR WHOSE PRESENCE WITHIN THE GROUND IS, OR COULD REASONABLY BE CONSTRUED OR CONSTITUTING, A SOURCE OF DANGER, NUISANCE OR ANNOYANCE TO ANY OTHER PERSON. THIS COULD LEAD TO FURTHER ACTION BY THE CLUB INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WITHDRAWAL OF ANY MEMBERSHIP AND OTHER BENEFITS.