Under 11s Membership for the 2022 season
Another new membership category at Gloucestershire Cricket for our primary school cricket fans! Supporters can enjoy a whole host of home matches during the 2022 season for just £40!
The Club will also be a hosting a Members Day for this age group in 2022, giving supporters the chance to meet the players and coaching staff!
GET A REPLICA T20 SHIRT!
Buy your Under 11s membership and receive a Gloucestershire replica New Balance 2022 T20 shirt ready for the 2022 season!
We are looking forward to welcoming all Members for an exciting 2022 season. Don't miss out on an action-packed summer of cricket.
Join today - Purchase Online
If you were a member last season and have not purchased membership or tickets online before, you should activate your account here to enable you to renew your membership.
Need help in creating your Gloucestershire Cricket Online Account?
To help you set up your Gloucestershire Cricket Online Account, please click here for our Step-by-step guide.
This new Membership includes:
- Entry to all home County Championship matches
- Entry to all home group Vitality Blast matches
- Entry to all home group Royal London Cup matches
- 10% off in the Club Shop
With a number of sell-out matches expected in 2022, this membership guarantees entry! Click here for our online Membership brochure.
To renew / purchase
For more information on this membership package, please call 0117 910 8017 or email email@example.com
How to renew a ‘Junior Membership’ for your child
- If your child was a member in 2021 and has their own online account with Gloucestershire Cricket, please log on to the child’s account and head over to the ticketing page highlighted ‘Tickets’
- Once you are logged in to the Gloucestershire Cricket ticketing page, please click on the ‘Account Icon’ located in the top right hand corner of the page where you will find the link to renew your child’s membership
- If you do not have an online account set up for your child or if you are experiencing any other difficulties with this process please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 910 8000
How to purchase a ‘Junior Membership’ for your child
- Create a Gloucestershire Cricket Online Account for each child here using unique email addresses
- Make sure that the account is linked to a Client Reference Number (CRN) on the ‘Linked Accounts’ tab
- If the child has an existing CRN, you will be asked to link to this. If the child has no existing CRN, you will be prompted to generate a new number
- You can purchase more than one membership via your own online account by assigning additional memberships to other people in your ‘network’
- Once you are logged in to the Gloucestershire Cricket ticketing page, please click on the ‘Account Icon’ located in the top right hand corner of the page where you will find the link to ‘network’
- To add a child to your ‘network’, please ensure you have their Client Reference Number (CRN). If you do not know the child’s CRN or if they have not had membership before, then please email us on email@example.com or call us on 0117 910 8000. We will provide you with the information to complete the process
- Please see image below on how to add your child to your network