The Club is looking to appoint a full time permanent, and a six month fixed term contract, grounds person.
The successful candidates will be based at Brightside Ground, Bristol. You will work in a team providing a high quality service at a first class cricket venue and will be an integral part of maintaining this expanding facility.
ESSENTIAL/DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• NVQ Level 2 Sports Turf Maintenance or equivalent (or working towards).
• Basic knowledge of all types of machinery.
• Previous experience of working in a cricket environment. (Desirable but not essential)
• Enjoy working outdoors and in all weathers.
• Enjoy working in a team but also on your own initiative.
• Able to work in a professional and responsible manner.
• Good oral communication skills.
• Must be able to work weekends.
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications, closing date for applications 18 January 2019.
Should you wish to discuss these vacancies please contact Sean Williams, 07768 552634, or Peter Hall, 07768 552633.