Visitor Information | Western Storm v Sunrisers
17 September 2021
We look forward to welcoming Members and supporters of Western Storm and Sunrisers to the Bristol County Ground for a Rachael Heyhoe-Flint Trophy match on Saturday 18 September.
Gates open - 08:30 | Match Starts - 10:30
Gloucestershire Cricket wants to make your visit as safe and as enjoyable as possible so, to help with your visit to the Bristol County Ground, please take a look at our Visitor Information guide that we have put together for you.
Pre-Match Day Information
Before match day, we’d really appreciate it if you read all of the information that is sent to you with your e-ticket.
It is vital that you have read the match information you are provided.
Gloucestershire Cricket Members
For Gloucestershire Cricket members who have already booked and received their e-tickets, this is your valid form of entry for the match.
Those 2021 Members who have not yet booked their place for this fixture will be able to gain entry with their 2021 Membership card.
If you do wish to bring a friend or family member, tickets are still available online and will need to be purchased here.
Members Only Seating Area | Hammond Roof & Korev Roof Terrace
Gloucestershire Cricket Members and their guests can sit on the Hammond Roof and the new-look Korev Roof Terrace for this match.
We Are Now Cashless
In common with many others and to provide a safer and cleaner environment, the Bristol County Ground is now cashless, so please make sure you come prepared with your debit or credit card should you want to purchase refreshments.
Glos Cricket App
Gloucestershire Cricket has launched its first ever supporter-focussed Club App, bringing fans closer to the action with exclusive content at their fingertips.
The Glos Cricket App is a mobile platform, powered by Realife Tech, offering supporters in-depth access to Club news and more.
Food & Drink
What is available on the day?
The Thatchers Bar is open and will be serving refreshments throughout the match day. We also have a Burger/conession van available on match day.
- Food & soft drinks are allowed on one day match days. Glass or sharp objects are not allowed.
- No alcohol is permitted to any one day matches.
- The maximum order at any time for Alcoholic drinks is four.
- Please remember that all catering units are cashless.
- All of our bars use eco-cups. Eco-cups are available at a deposit of £1 per cup and is refundable at the end of the match at each bar. When returning your Eco-Cups, please note that you can only return a maximum of 10 cups per person.
Hours of Play
|1st Innings||10:30 am - 2:00 pm|
|Interval||2:00 pm - 2:45 pm|
|2nd Innings||2:45 pm - 6:15 pm|
Parking will be available for Gloucestershire Cricket Permit Holders, Premier Club Members, Blue Badge Holders at the Nevil Road End of the ground on a first come, first served basis.
The Bristol County Ground is easily accessible by bus: Services 17, 70/71, 72, 73, 75, 76, T2 all run within a five-minute walk of the main entrance using stops on the nearby Gloucester Road (Services 71, 72, 73, 75, 76, T2), Muller Road (Service 17) and Ashley Down Road (Service 70). All buses operate at regular intervals throughout the day.
Click here for the First Bus timings.
The nearest train station to The Bristol County Ground is Montpelier, approximately one mile from the Club and close to other public transport. The station has direct lines through to Bristol Temple Meads and a regular schedule to Bristol Parkway.
Additional Information & COVID-19 Safety
- If you’re planning to visit us this week, please be as considerate as you can to other spectators and the staff at the Club. As we see some easing of National Covid restrictions we are inviting visitors to observe as many of the previous considerations as possible; many of which are listed below. As always, your patience and understanding means a lot as we all adjust to these latest changes
- We do encourage spectators to wear face masks when moving around the ground but as before, this is not necessary when in your seat or when eating / drinking.
- Although the ground is now general access and we are not allocating seats for this fixture we would encourage visitors to provide space for those around them and we would encourage you to keep social distancing in mind when close to others.
- Please do not travel to the ground if you or any of your household or recent close contacts are displaying any of the Covid-19 symptoms
- Lateral flow tests and proof of vaccination are no longer a condition of entry, but again, we would encourage visitors to think of other spectators and if possible undertake a lateral flow test within 24 hours of visiting the ground.
- The players and match officials area (PMOA) will remain exactly as it has been so far this season with no direct access to the playing squads for autographs etc
- Please ensure you apply sun cream and have a hat to protect you from the sun. The Bristol County Ground has no covering, so please therefore ensure you cover up
- If you are cycling to the ground, you can place your bike at the bike racks located at the Ashley Down Road End and Nevil Road End of the ground.
- Please click here for a full list of our ground regulations
Please feel free to contact the Club with any feedback, or questions, on 0117 910 8000 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gloucestershire Cricket wants to ensure that everyone is looked after, and that Members and supporters follow the instructions for match days.
Stay safe and enjoy the cricket.