Visitor Information | England v New Zealand Women ODI
14 September 2021
We look forward to welcoming Members and supporters of England and New Zealand to the Bristol County Ground for the first Royal London One-Day International match of the series on Thursday 16 September.
Gates open - 11:00 | Match Starts - 13:00
Gloucestershire Cricket wants to make your visit as safe and as enjoyable as possible so, to help with your visit to the Bristol County Ground, please take a look at our Visitor Information guide that we have put together for you.
Pre-Match Day Information
Before match day, we’d really appreciate it if you read all of the information that is sent to you with your e-ticket.
It is vital that you have read the match information you are provided.
Please enter the ground at the gate designated on your ticket. And don’t forget to bring your mobile or tablet device which will display your e-ticket. You will need your e-ticket with you to ensure that you gain entry to the Bristol County Ground on Match Day.
All tickets for this fixture are digital and will be shared via email as both a .PDF and for you to download to your mobile phone wallet.
Tickets can be printed at home, but we actively discourage this method to avoid Covid transmission and for environmental sustainability reasons.
What procedures have been put in place to ensure the Bristol County Ground is a safe venue?
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, we have been working hard to make sure the Bristol County Ground follows all UK Government and local guidelines to allow us to re-open to the public safely.
We know things can change and we’ve made our approach flexible so we can react to any changes to the guidelines, when necessary.
As part of this, we have introduced a number of new and improved health, safety and cleanliness procedures to provide greater reassurance to all visitors as part of Our Promise in response to COVID-19.
- Hygiene & Cleanliness – New and improved cleaning procedures are in place and we will provide a high level of hand sanitiser dispensers around the stadium.
- Contact Free Catering – Food and drink will be prepared on-site, maintaining the Bristol County Ground’s quality, wide range of choices and fresh produce.
- Enhanced Technology – Utilising the latest technology and offering a contactless entry into the stadium and latest match information, the Club has also introduced a new Club App which gives supporters the option to purchase drinks directly from the App.
- Staff Fully Trained – All staff are fully trained and working to new operational procedures.
- Communication – Ticket buyers will have regular communications from the Club ensuring that they have all the relevant information before and on match days.
We Are Now Cashless
In common with many others and to provide a safer and cleaner environment, the Bristol County Ground is now cashless, so please make sure you come prepared with your debit or credit card should you want to purchase refreshments.
Glos Cricket App
Gloucestershire Cricket has launched its first ever supporter-focussed Club App, bringing fans closer to the action with exclusive content at their fingertips.
The Glos Cricket App is a mobile platform, powered by Realife Tech, offering supporters in-depth access to Club news and more.
Food & Drink
What is available on the day?
The Thatchers Bar is open and will be serving refreshments throughout the match day. We also have a Coffee, burger food unit, bar, and Ice cream behind the Mound stand.
- Food & soft drinks are allowed on one day match days. Glass or sharp objects are not allowed.
- No alcohol is permitted to any International One-Day matches.
- The maximum order at any time for Alcoholic drinks is four.
- Please remember that all catering units are cashless.
- All of our bars use eco-cups. Eco-cups are available at a deposit of £1 per cup and is refundable at the end of the match at each bar. When returning your Eco-Cups, please note that you can only return a maximum of 10 cups per person.
Hours of Play
|1st Innings||1:00 pm - 4:30 pm|
|Interval||4:30 pm - 5:15 pm|
|2nd Innings||5:15 pm - 8:45 pm (approx)|
Only allocated parking will be allowed on match day. No general access parking on site.
The Bristol County Ground is easily accessible by bus: Services 17, 70/71, 72, 73, 75, 76, T2 all run within a five-minute walk of the main entrance using stops on the nearby Gloucester Road (Services 71, 72, 73, 75, 76, T2), Muller Road (Service 17) and Ashley Down Road (Service 70). All buses operate at regular intervals throughout the day.
Click here for the First Bus timings.
The nearest train station to The Bristol County Ground is Montpelier, approximately one mile from the Club and close to other public transport. The station has direct lines through to Bristol Temple Meads and a regular schedule to Bristol Parkway.
Additional Information & COVID-19 Safety
- If you’re planning to visit us this week, please be as considerate as you can to other spectators and the staff at the Club. As we see some easing of National Covid restrictions we are inviting visitors to observe as many of the previous considerations as possible; many of which are listed below. As always, your patience and understanding means a lot as we all adjust to these latest changes
- We do encourage spectators to wear face masks when moving around the ground but as before, this is not necessary when in your seat or when eating / drinking.
- Although the ground is now general access and we are not allocating seats for this fixture we would encourage visitors to provide space for those around them and we would encourage you to keep social distancing in mind when close to others.
- Please do not travel to the ground if you or any of your household or recent close contacts are displaying any of the Covid-19 symptoms
- Lateral flow tests and proof of vaccination are no longer a condition of entry, but again, we would encourage visitors to think of other spectators and if possible undertake a lateral flow test within 24 hours of visiting the ground.
- The players and match officials area (PMOA) will remain exactly as it has been so far this season with no direct access to the playing squads for autographs etc
- Please ensure you apply sun cream and have a hat to protect you from the sun. The Bristol County Ground has no covering, so please therefore ensure you cover up
- If you are cycling to the ground, you can place your bike at the bike racks located at the Ashley Down Road End and Nevil Road End of the ground.
- Please click here for a full list of our ground regulations
Please feel free to contact the Club with any feedback, or questions, on 0117 910 8000 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gloucestershire Cricket wants to ensure that everyone is looked after, and that Members and supporters follow the instructions for match days.
Stay safe and enjoy the cricket.
151 Not Out Anniversary Raffle | Win £150 Amazon Vouchers courtesy of AMS Auctions
18 September 2021
Visitor Information | Western Storm v Sunrisers
17 September 2021
Hankins Brothers Released by Gloucestershire
17 September 2021
Thatchers Cider hits the spot with Gloucestershire...
17 September 2021