Open Week at BS7 Gym - Located at Gloucestershire Cricket
24 January 2019
BS7 Gym's open week has been up and running since Monday 21st January and will be available until Sunday 27th January.
Located at The Brightside Ground, Bristol, visitors will have the opporunity to try out the new Performance Zone along with all of the other training areas that are provided at BS7 Gym.
BS7 Gym Members now have the opportunity to bring a friend along to the gym for our open week.
The new Performance Zone blends the best of traditional training, functional approaches and strength and conditioning to create a unique fitness area serving all training requirements. There will be a CV offering comprising of new and different kit such as self-powered treadmill and Assault bikes. Resistance training will include integrated Olympic lifting platforms, lifting racks, dumbbells, benches and fixed stations such as glute/hamstring extension and incline leg press.
Take a look at the new facilities available at BS7 Gym.
As a member of BS7 Gym, you will also receive the extra benefits associated with a BS7 Gym Membership. These are:
- 10% off food and soft drinks at Boston Tea Party (Nevil Road)
- Discounted swimming for £2 at Filton leisure centre
- 10% off treatments with JR Healthcare (located within BS7 gym)
- 50% discount on room hire at the Bristol Pavilion.
- Free entry to Gloucestershire Cricket home group matches