Glos v Wiltshire Friendly | Visitor Information
19 July 2021
Glos v Wiltshire | Match Day Visitor Information Guide
We look forward to welcoming Members and supporters of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire to the Bristol County Ground for a National County match taking place on Tuesday 20 July.
Gates open - 09:00 | Match Starts - 11:00
Gloucestershire Cricket wants to make your visit as safe and as enjoyable as possible so, to help with your visit to the Bristol County Ground, please take a look at our Visitor Information guide that we have put together for you.
Pre-Match Day Information
This fixture is FREE to attend. Please use either the Nevil Road or Ashley Down Road entrances to enter the ground.
Membership cards and e-tickets do not apply for this match.
We Are Now Cashless
In common with many others and to provide a safer and cleaner environment, the Bristol County Ground is now cashless, so please make sure you come prepared with your debit or credit card should you want to purchase refreshments.
Glos Cricket App
Gloucestershire Cricket has launched its first ever supporter-focussed Club App, bringing fans closer to the action with exclusive content at their fingertips.
The Glos Cricket App is a mobile platform, powered by Realife Tech, offering supporters in-depth access to Club news and more.
Food & Drink
What is available on the day?
The Thatchers Bar is open and will be serving refreshments throughout the match day.
- Admission is subject to the ground regulations.
- Food & soft drinks are allowed on one day match days. Glass or sharp objects are not allowed.
- The maximum order at any time for Alcoholic drinks is four.
Parking will be available at the Nevil Road End of the ground on a first come, first served basis for all spectators.
The Bristol County Ground is easily accessible by bus: Services 17, 70/71, 72, 73, 75, 76, T2 all run within a five-minute walk of the main entrance using stops on the nearby Gloucester Road (Services 71, 72, 73, 75, 76, T2), Muller Road (Service 17) and Ashley Down Road (Service 70). All buses operate at regular intervals throughout the day.
Click here for the First Bus timings.
The nearest train station to The Bristol County Ground is Montpelier, approximately one mile from the Club and close to other public transport. The station has direct lines through to Bristol Temple Meads and a regular schedule to Bristol Parkway.
Scorecards will not be available in ground on match days. The Club have made a conscious choice, for environmental sustainability reasons, to print as little as it possibly can going forward.
A scorecard will be attached here later on this evening should you wish to print at home and bring in on the match day itself.
Additional Information & COVID-19 Safety
- If you’re planning to visit us this week, please be as considerate as you can to other spectators and the staff at the Club. As we see some easing of National Covid restrictions we are inviting visitors to observe as many of the previous considerations as possible; many of which are listed below. As always, your patience and understanding means a lot as we all adjust to these latest changes
- We do encourage spectators to wear face masks when moving around the ground but as before, this is not necessary when in your seat or when eating /
- Although the ground is now general access and we are not allocating seats for this fixture we would encourage visitors to provide space for those around them and we would encourage you to keep social distancing in mind when close to
- Please do not travel to the ground if you or any of your household or recent close contacts are displaying any of the Covid-19 symptoms
- Lateral flow tests and proof of vaccination are no longer a condition of entry, but again, we
would encourage visitors to think of other spectators and if possible undertake a lateral flow test within 24 hours of visiting the ground.
- The players and match officials area (PMOA) will remain exactly as it has been so far this season with no direct access to the playing squads for autographs etc
- THERE WILL BE NO LIVE STREAM AVAILABLE FOR THIS FIXTURE
- We do encourage spectators to wear face masks when moving around the ground and also encourage to keep social distancing in mind when close to others.
- Please ensure you apply sun cream and have a hat to protect you from the sun. The Bristol County Ground has no covering, so please therefore ensure you cover up
If you are cycling to the ground, you can place your bike at the bike racks located at the Ashley Down Road End of the ground. Please note, parking your bike is at your own risk.
Please click here for a full list of our ground regulations
Please feel free to contact the Club with any feedback, or questions, on 0117 910 8000 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gloucestershire Cricket wants to ensure that everyone is looked after, and that Members and supporters follow the instructions for match days.
Stay safe and enjoy the cricket.