CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Tickets purchased are strictly non-transferable and are for the sole use of the purchaser. Tickets shall not be resold or transferred (save as mentioned in (2) below) and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from Gloucestershire County Cricket Club Ltd (GCCC), the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB), or their authorised agents. Any tickets advertised for sale will be void. GCCC/ECB reserve the right not to sell to individuals or agencies suspected of intending to re-sell their tickets.
2. If more than one ticket is issued to an applicant those tickets may be used only by the applicant and the person(s) intending to accompany that applicant to and at the Event. The provision of such a ticket by an applicant to such person without payment shall not contravene (1) above.
3. Tickets are issued subject to Ground Regulations established by GCCC from time to time and GCCC shall be entitled to refuse admission to any ticket holder in reasonable circumstances and shall give written reasons if requested. A copy of the full Ground Regulations currently in force is available on the GCCC Official Website and is also available on application from GCCC.
4. Any ticket obtained in breach of these Conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be nullified. Any person seeking to use a ticket obtained in breach of these Conditions in order to gain or provide entry to or remain at the ground will be a trespasser and will be ejected and liable to legal action.
5. Tickets remain the property of GCCC at all times.
6. GCCC reserves the right to change these Conditions from time to time. Where such change materially affects the rights of the purchaser, the purchaser will have the right to a full refund.
7. Please adhere to the published ticket limits. Orders exceeding the ticket limit will be cancelled without notification. This may include orders having the same name, billing address or credit card. Repeated attempts by an applicant to purchase in excess of these limits may also result in a refusal to sell the applicant tickets for future events.
8. A £1.50 administration fee may be charged per ticket made by post, over the telephone and online. All administration fees will be clearly stated before purchase.
9. Tickets will be sent to the name and address stated on the order and not to any third party. Any tickets arranged for collection by anyone other than the cardholder, where the cardholder will not be attending, will require a letter of authorisation from them. This letter must state the name of the person collecting the tickets, together with the name, address and signature of the cardholder authorising the release.
10. Tickets can be purchased on the GCCC website up to 6pm on the last working day before the match (matches at Cheltenham may vary - please check online or contact the ticket office for confirmation). If you purchase within 2 days of a match then the tickets will be held for collection on the day (Cheltenham matches may vary). Advance price tickets may still be purchased at the discounted rate until a set time before the match at the ground in person, please visit the GCCC website for the closing date and times of this offer. Tickets may then be collected either from GCCC ticket office prior to the match or from the nominated collection point on the day of the event. The debit/credit card used to make the booking must be produced on collection of the tickets.
11. Payment can be made using Visa or MasterCard.
12. No exchanges or refunds except those covered by the ticket exchange or refund scheme will be allowed.
13. Duplicate tickets will only be issued as replacements for tickets that have been lost, stolen or temporarily mislaid. The original ticket will then be void. Requests for duplicates must be made by the original purchaser who will be required to produce a written and signed request. Identification will then be requested in advance or in person on the day of the event itself. For all duplicate tickets, a £5 per ticket administration charge will be applied.
14. Junior (under 16 for International matches or under 19 for Domestic matches) tickets purchased in advance may be upgraded to an adult ticket prior to the match day upon payment of the relevant differential in seat price; this upgrade does not apply to tickets in the family stands. No downgrades will be allowed.
15. GCCC reserves the right to cancel the sale of tickets to individuals, agencies or anyone who has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
16. The purchaser agrees to abide by these conditions and the ground regulations at all times.
In the event of the cricket match being cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled start of play, no refunds will be made and clients are still welcome to use the facilities.
Some of our menu items contain nuts, seeds and other allergens. Therefore there may be some risk that traces of these could be in any dish served here. Please notify us in advance of any special dietary requirements.
The client may only terminate an order by notice in writing to Gloucestershire County Cricket Club. Gloucestershire County Cricket Club shall be entitled to charge: The total value of the package ordered, verbally or in writing if the cancellation is received less than 6 working weeks prior to the commencement of the event. 50% of the total value of the package ordered if the cancellation is received more than 6 working weeks but less than 6 months before. A 10% cancellation fee for any cancellation to a confirmed booking received greater than 6 months from an event.
Cost and Personal Property
Gloucestershire County Cricket Club will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to any coats or personal property of the clients, its guests or representatives unless such loss or damage has been caused due to negligence of the Club or its employees.
No wines, spirits, beers or food may be brought into hospitality and corporate areas by the guests or representatives for consumption or sale on the premises without the express prior consent of Gloucestershire County Cricket Club.
Gloucestershire County Cricket Club reserves the right to judge acceptable levels of noise or behaviour of the client, guests or representatives and the client must take all steps necessary for corrective action, the club reserves the right to stop any event without being liable for any refund or compensation. It is not permissible to invite extra guests, as any unauthorised person seeking access will be politely refused. Please note that smoking is not permitted inside any building or on any balcony in the Bristol Pavilion. However smoking is permitted in designated areas of the ground.
Any hospitality must finish at the agreed time when the booking is made. All hospitality facilities will be open 2 hours before play and for 30 minutes after play.
Gloucestershire County Cricket Club cannot accept responsibility for any tickets or car parking passes once they have left the Cricket Club offices. An administration fee of £5 will be made for any replacement tickets or car parking passes.
50% deposit payment is required to secure all bookings with full payment of the invoice required at least 6 weeks prior to the event. Payment for a booking made within 6 weeks of an event is due in full at the time the booking is made. Gloucestershire County Cricket Club reserves the right to cancel bookings where the payment terms are not met. Your match tickets and additional information will be forwarded to the address as advised on your booking form no later than three weeks prior to the event and upon receipt of full payment. Pluvius insurance can be arranged at the expense of the Customer.
Payment of invoices can be made by Cheque, BACS and Credit Card. Please contact the Hospitality Department on 0117 910 8022 to make payment. Confirmation of final numbers must be received 5 working days before the event.
In the event of a reduction in guest numbers, cancellations or poor weather no refunds can be made. Your hospitality package will be available regardless of the state of play or weather conditions. If a refund scheme for the ticket price is applicable this will be on the reverse of the ticket.
Whilst every effort will be made to present the hospitality packages exactly as described, Gloucestershire County Cricket Club reserves the right to alter where necessary the details set out in the brochure whilst maintaining the value of any package offered.
Ticket touting is something that GCCC/ECB and all cricket venues take extremely seriously.
Tickets that are sold on or transferred in breach of ticket conditions may be cancelled and the customer risks being refused entry into the ground. Anyone who sells or otherwise breaches the ticket conditions will also risk losing the right to purchase tickets in the future. If you have a valid reason for not being able to use your tickets, please contact the official source of purchase and they will do their best to help.
GCCC will inform the police when it becomes aware that a Ticket has been sold illegally in breach of these terms and conditions. If we reasonably suspect you have committed such a ticket touting offence, we will notify the ECB who may in turn notify other First Class Counties and the Marylebone Cricket Club and/or the relevant law enforcement authorities. The information that we share may include your personal details, information about the offence and about ticket purchases (including payment details). We will use this to identify and prevent ticket touting offences and disorder at matches.
The ECB closely monitors online auction and ticket re-sale sites in conjunction with its host Venues. Any ticket which is being offered for sale or which is sold for more than its face value is in breach of the ticket’s terms and conditions and is liable to be cancelled.
This will result in the holder of such ticket being refused admittance to, or being removed from, the ground in question. Ground owners may reserve the right to request a ticket holder to verify his/her identity and to confirm the manner in which he/she came to be in possession of a ticket. If you, as the original ticket applicant, have been allocated one or more tickets which you no longer require, you may only pass on any such ticket to a friend, family member or other person permitted by the relevant ticket terms and conditions, and on the condition that such transfer is for no more than its face value. Any other enquiries about a ground’s ticket terms and conditions and returns policy must be directed to the relevant ground owner.