The ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of Members of Gloucestershire County Cricket Club Limited will be held in the Grace Room of the Bristol Pavilion from 18:30 on Thursday 14 April 2022.
- Apologies for Absence
- To approve the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of Members of Gloucestershire County Cricket Club Limited held digitally via Zoom on Tuesday 27 April 2021
- To receive the Chief Executive’s Report
- To receive the Financial Statements for the year ended 31 January 2022
- To receive a report from the Performance Director and Head Coach
- To approve the proposed constitutional change
- To provide an update on the appointment of Members to the Club’s Executive Board
- To provide an update on the appointment of the Club’s president
- To re-appoint Auditors of the Club
- Any Other Business
To request a copy of any of the above documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order that full and complete answers to questions at the Annual General Meeting can be provided, Members are requested to submit these in writing to the Club or via email email@example.com. FAO the Chief Executive by 17.00 hrs on Thursday 07 April 2022. This request does not preclude Members from asking spontaneous questions during the meeting.
If you have not been receiving communications from the Club, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide an updated email address.