The club have compiled the following frequently asked questions relating to this season’s domestic tickets:
When will fixtures be announced?
Dates of all fixtures have been released. A full list of home and away matches can be found here.
When will tickets be available?
- Members are now able to confirm their ticket requirements for season, including booking tickets for non-member guests. This exclusive members-only window runs until 5pm on Monday 12th April after which tickets will be made available to non-member ballot winners.
Each supporter can request up to FOUR tickets for each day’s play of the LV= County Championship match versus Somerset and SIX tickets for each match/day’s play thereafter
- With our Rollback Policy, if we have reduced capacities at our fixtures this summer, we will prioritise access to Gloucestershire Cricket Members and ticket holders who purchased first.
How much are domestic tickets when they go on sale?
- Adult - £20 (advance)
- Junior (Under 18s) - £5 (advance)
- Concession - £15 (advance)
- Adult - £25 (advance)
- Junior (U18s) - £5 (advance)
- Family - £55 (advance)
- Groups of 5 or 6 - £20pp (advance)
Royal London Cup:
- Adult - £18 (advance)
- Junior (Under 18’s) - £5 (advance)
- Concession - £13 (advance)
What plans do you have in place if capacities are reduced?
In the event that, due to health and safety reasons, we can only admit a limited number of ticket holders, the Club will select attendees on the following criteria in priority order:
- Members – those with a valid 2021 Membership, who wish to attend
- 2020 Ticket Rollovers – those who purchased and rolled over 2020 tickets, who wish to attend in 2021
- Ticket purchasers – we will select ticket purchasers based on the time of purchase, with those who purchased first receiving priority
- If you are successful in securing a ticket to a match up to and including the 20 June, we will allocate you a seat within a stand.
- Ticket requests made in the same transaction for matches up to and including 20 June will be seated together as a bubble. To request multiple tickets not sat together you will be required to complete separate transactions.
We reserve the right to cancel your ticket due to events beyond our reasonable control and/or should we believe it is reasonable to do so on health and safety grounds. If we cancel your ticket in such circumstances, you will be eligible for a refund of the face value of the tickets (which shall not include any initial booking/administration fees, if applicable, which shall be non-refundable). We have absolute discretion as to which tickets to cancel in a situation where reduced capacity at the venue result in a requirement to cancel a proportion of tickets.
Where can I find the ticket refund and rollback policy?
Our ticket refund and rollback information can be found here.
How much notice will I be given to confirm if I have been successful or unsuccessful in the ballot scenario?
You are likely to receive a short amount of notice ahead of the fixture due to the ever-changing world we currently live in. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide an exact amount of time. The capacity for any given match day will be set by various third parties, including the local Safety Advisory Group (SAG), in line with guidance provided by the Sports Ground Safety Authority and UK Government.
How will I be notified that I have been successful in a ballot?
Non-member ballot entrants will be notified whether or not they have been successful during the week commencing 12th April
How will I be notified that I have been unsuccessful in a ballot?
If you have been unsuccessful in the ballot for a particular match, you will be notified by email.
I do not use email; can you notify me in a different way?
Our team will be asking those of you who do not have email addresses to supply us with a mobile number to ensure that we can send you a text message. If you do not have a mobile number, and are in any doubt of the status of a particular match, you will need to call the ticket office on 0117 910 8010.
Can I select my seat?
With COVID-19 restrictions requiring a reduced capacity and social distancing at least until 20 June, for matches up to and including that date it will not be possible to select your seat when requesting a ticket. Fans should only buy tickets for these matches with the understanding that their seat will be automatically allocated to them. Tickets for matches beyond that date will be sold on a ‘Ground Admission’ (unreserved seating) basis but with the same requirements for groups of up to 6 tickets to be allocated in one transaction to enable social distancing to be managed in the event of lockdown easing being delayed.
Can I secure seats next to my friends for matches up to the 20 June?
Only if they are in your bubble and tickets are requested in one transaction. Individual ticket requests will not be able to be grouped with their friends and family who are not part of their bubble.
Do my friends have to be part of my bubble?
Yes, all supporters will be expected to act in line with government advice and restrictions. Therefore, supporters will need to request tickets with this in mind.
I require accessibility seating, how do I request a ticket?
All accessibility seats are managed by our Membership and Ticketing Team, they will be happy to help over the phone on 0117 910 8010, or email email@example.com. Please be mindful we are still operating with reduced staffing levels and therefore your enquiry may take slightly longer than usual to be dealt with. The team are available between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
What changes can I expect regarding the arrangements of the ground e.g. one-way systems, seating, movement etc?
- It is likely attending a match this season will have a different look and feel compared to previous years. But the exact set up will depend on government advice and restrictions at that point in time. For example, like many venues we are likely to employ one-way systems, temperature checks and sanitisation stations to name a few differences.
- Any changes implemented will be done to keep players, staff, officials, members and fans safe whilst at the ground.
- Please note that, with the exception of those driving into the Ground and/or Hospitality guests, all spectators for all matches in 2021 will be required to enter Bristol County Ground via the Ashley Down Road entrance. For health and safety reasons, the Nevil Road entrance will be closed to Members and supporters for entry to the venue.
What procedures have been put in place to ensure the Bristol County Ground is a safe venue?
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, we have been working hard to make sure the Bristol County Ground follows all UK Government and local guidelines to allow us to re-open to the public safely.
We know things can change and we’ve made our approach flexible so we can react to any changes to the guidelines, when necessary.
As part of this, we have introduced a number of new and improved health, safety and cleanliness procedures to provide greater reassurance to all visitors as part of Our Promise in response to COVID-19.
- Social Distancing – Social distancing measures (based on guidelines at the time) will be in place with clear guidance around the venue. We have also installed a one-way system to ensure visitors can navigate the stadium safely.
- Hygiene & Cleanliness – New and improved cleaning procedures are in place and we will provide a high level of hand sanitiser dispensers around the stadium.
- Contact Free Catering – Food and drink will be prepared on-site and maintaining the Bristol County Ground’s quality, wide range of choices and fresh produce.
- Enhanced Technology – Utilising the latest technology and offering a contactless entry into the stadium and latest match information.
- Staff Fully Trained – All staff are fully trained and working to new operational procedures and will have PPE tailored to their role.
- Communication – Ticket buyers will have regular communications from the Club ensuring that they have all the relevant information before and on match days.
Can I visit the Membership and Ticketing Team in person to discuss my ticketing requirements?
- Unfortunately not. The ground is closed to the general public in line with government advice. Ticket enquiries can be discussed over the phone 0117 910 8010 or via email here – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
I am a Member – do I have to pay extra for a seat?
All Gloucestershire Cricket 2021 Members do NOT need to pay anything extra for a seat. All you will be doing is reserving a seat for a Gloucestershire Cricket domestic match.
If the match or my tickets are cancelled in 2021, can I claim a refund?
Yes, you can book your tickets with confidence knowing that you can claim a refund if your fixture doesn’t go ahead.
Our Ticket Refund Guarantee means if your fixture or tickets are cancelled due to health and safety reasons, you will be eligible for a refund for the value of your tickets or you can accept a rollover option to use on tickets in 2022.
Please note, booking fees are non-refundable.
In a situation where we have to reduce our capacity and are required to cancel a proportion of tickets, we have discretion as to which tickets to cancel. In such circumstances, you will again be eligible for a refund for the value of your tickets.
Click here to read our full ticket T&Cs.