Membership Payment Options
Follow these instructions to pay online:
Any customers wishing to purchase a membership online who have not held a membership previously please set up a new account.
Cricket Membership Renewals
Members’ who have not activated their account online before please follow the steps below:
Any Members who have activated an account please go to step 7
- Click on the Membership Section
- Click on Activate my Season Ticket
- Enter your unique Membership Number and Surname
- Check all details are correct and all compulsory fields have been completed, please alter if required. The email address and password that you set up will allow you to access details quicker next time you log on
- Click on save details.
- Your name and number will now be displayed in the top right corner below the banner
- Click on the Find Membership within the membership section.
- You will now be able to purchase your membership for 2013 by following the steps.
To pay by cash, cheque (made out to ‘Gloucestershire County Cricket Club’) or by direct debit / credit card, please fill out the application form and return it to the club.
If you would like any further information about membership or have any questions please call David Finch in the membership office on 0117 9108017 or email email@example.com