The Brewin Dolphin Cheltenham Cricket Festival is one of the most loved events in the social and sporting calendar. The idyllic setting of Cheltenham College provides the perfect backdrop for cricket at the height of summer.
Brewin Dolphin, one of the UK’s largest independently-owned private client Wealth Managers, has been the Festival’s principal sponsor since 2012. They have been involved with Gloucestershire Cricket for over 15 years, supporting the Club and its development.
Gloucestershire have been playing in the stunning grounds of Cheltenham College for over 140 years, making this the world’s longest running cricket festival on an outfield. The ground’s idyllic setting has provided a perfect backdrop for the Festival throughout its history, a great attraction for cricket fans, new supporters and big cricketing stars.
The 2015 festival saw over 20,000 people attend over the two weeks and we would like to thank everyone who came along and was a part of it.
The 2016 festival is one of the most exciting yet and for the first time international cricket will be played at the historic ground. Supporters can look forward to, two Specsavers County Championship matches, one NatWest T20 Blast, Two Tourist matches including England Lions and one Royal London One-Day Cup match.
- Wednesday 13 – 16 July : Gloucestershire v Essex – Specsavers County Championship
- Sunday 17 July: Gloucestershire v Essex – NatWest T20 Blast (SOLD OUT)
- Monday 18 July: Pakistan A v Sri Lanka A – Tourist match
- Tuesday 19 July: England Lions v Pakistan A – Tourist match
- Wednesday 20 July: Gloucestershire v Leicestershire – Specsavers County Championship
- Sunday 24 July: Gloucestershire v Sussex – Royal London One-Day Cup
Take a look at some fantastic photos from the 2016 Festival.
To purchase tickets for the Brewin Dolphin Cheltenham Cricket Festival please click here.
To find out about our hospitality packages for the festival, please click here.
Cheltenham Cricket Festival Map 2016: