The Cheltenham Cricket Festival is one of the most loved events in the social and sporting calendar. The idyllic setting of Cheltenham College provides the perfect backdrop for cricket at the height of summer.
Gloucestershire have been playing in the stunning grounds of Cheltenham College for over 140 years, making this the world’s longest running cricket festival on an outfield. The ground’s idyllic setting has provided a perfect backdrop for the Festival throughout its history, a great attraction for cricket fans, new supporters and big cricketing stars.
The 2016 festival saw over 20,000 people attend over the two weeks and we would like to thank everyone who came along and was a part of it.
For the 2017 Cheltenham Cricket Festival, supporters can look forward to, two Specsavers County Championship matches,and three NatWest T20 Blast matches.
- Monday 3 – 6 July : Gloucestershire v Glamorgan – Specsavers County Championship
- Friday 7 July: Gloucestershire v Middlesex – NatWest T20 Blast
- Sunday 9 – 12 July: Gloucestershire v Worcestershire – Specsavers County Championship
- Thursday 13 July: Gloucestershire v Kent – NatWest T20 Blast
- Sunday 16 July: Gloucestershire v Sussex – NatWest T20 Blast
With tickets not yet on sale, entry to the festival can be guaranteed with a Gloucestershire Cricket membership. Click here to view our 2017 membership packages.
Interested in experiencing the festival in style and comfort, click here to find out more about our hospitality packages.
Take a look at some fantastic photos from the 2016 Festival.
Cheltenham Cricket Festival Map 2016: