Gloucestershire Cricket has started a major development of The County Ground at Nevil Road in Bristol. This will deliver a modern, state of the art conferencing and events centre in one of the most significant recent developments for Bristol.
The Bristol Pavilion will open in August 2013.
The new facilities will include:
- Three new major function rooms all overlooking the pitch all with full integrated AV facilities.
- Ground Floor Room – Exhibition room, conference for up to 250 delegates and banqueting for 200 overlooking the pitch, large bar, doors onto pitch side.
- Grace Room (1st floor) – 340 for banqueting, up to 400 for conferences - glass frontage, outside seating, dance floor & private bar
- Premier Club Lounge (2nd floor) - conferencing for up to 100 with separate catering area, dedicated bar, glass fronted, outside seating.
- 6 suites for smaller groups or break out rooms.
- Hammond Room (Ground floor) for up to 80 guests as banqueting or meeting room with natural daylight.
- Car Parking for 300 cars.
For more information and to register your interest please call the conferencing and events eam on 0117 910 8025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org