It promises to be a summer to remember for the Women’s game with the Kia Super League returning after a victorious ICC Women’s World Cup for the England national team.
The best players in the world will be showcasing their skills across the country this summer and you can see them in both Bristol and Taunton.
Western Storm face Lancashire Thunder on Saturday 26 August in what will be an action-packed day of cricket at the Brightside Ground, Bristol.
Tickets to watch Western Storm this summer are on general sale now for:
• £5 adults
• £1 children U16
• £10 Family
Gates open – 12:30pm
Match Starts – 2:30pm
England Captain Heather Knight will once again be leading the side that finished as runner-up in 2016 and she will be joined by England Vice-Captain Anya Shrubsole and West Indian superstar Stafanie Taylor. Also, returning will be New Zealand wicket-keeper Rachel Priest and England International Fran Wilson. Supporters will have the opportunity to watch newly recruited Holly Huddleston in action for the Storm this summer.
— Gloucestershire CCC (@Gloscricket) August 2, 2017
Western Storm get their 2017 Kia Super League challenge underway with a repeat of last year’s final when they take on Southern Vipers and their full list of fixtures is as follows:
• Thursday August 10th– Southern Vipers v Western Storm – Ageas Bowl (Double-header with Hampshire v Glamorgan)
• Saturday August 12th– Western Storm v Loughborough Lightning – Cooper Associates County Ground (Double-header with Somerset v Kent Spitfires)
• Sunday August 20th– Yorkshire Diamonds v Western Storm – York CC
• Wednesday August 23rd– Surrey Stars v Western Storm – Guildford CC
• Saturday August 26th – Western Storm v Lancashire Thunder– Brightside Ground, Bristol
Make sure that you are part of what will be a summer to remember.
To book tickets for other Western Storm matches in the Kia Super League, please click here.